Thursday, 1 September 2011

oops...its been a while


Many apologies for the long overdue entry in to the blog- I can't blame anyone but myself and sheer tardiness ( well I could blame it on the birth of my first child, the gorgeous Bibi but it's not really her fault more a case of me being a Dad for the first time aged 47 !)
Any way I have made a mid year resolution and promise full run downs of all new wines tasted, not to be missed gatherings and all other winey things.
Anyone wondering about Barley's missing musings may not know that she has moved on from oeno and is back in her beloved Bristol working for a rival wine company! She will be greatly missed for all her wine knowledge,recipes and above all unbridaled enthusiasm for life and wine.
As always we will be tasting great and interesting wines in the Cirencester shop every Friday and Saturday so come in and say hello
cheers
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment